Friday, November 14, 2008

YEAH!

Look at all of the progress I have made! Me and Spen both got sick this week, but good news it only lasted one day! We went to Disney on Ice and that was so much fun! Thanks Brooke :) The funny thing about it was that Spen enjoyed it almost as much as I did. When we woke up the next morning it was all he could talk about! I also caught him looking at the pictures once or twice that day, ha ha. Other than that we are both looking forward to Thanksgiving and spending time with our family!

4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey...sooo excited you updated your blog!! Looking forward to seeing you at thanksgiving...
Prices

Brooke said...

All I can say...is I am so proud of you for updating! Yea! And Spen was the cutest Disney fan I have ever seen. Every time I looked over, it cracked me up to see the huge grin that was plastered on his face. I'm guessing they don't have Disney on Ice in England?!?

Reimstar said...

Yay Nat! You did it! The blog looks great! Glad to hear Disney was fun~I'm so jealous! Had fun with you the other day!

Neysa said...

Natalie, This is Neysa again! we just got your email. Our blog is going to be blocked off. We are going private. That means I only invite friends and family to see it. I don't want people I don't know looking at it and knowing what is going on in my life, so I need your email address, not your home address. Could you leave it on my blog again or I guess you could email us again. Thanks! You know what? Actually I could get your email address from when you emailed us earlier today or last night, but just so you are aware, we will send you an invite pretty soon so you can see our blog. If you have any questions. Call us! We would love to chat with you guys anyways. It's been way to long. I don't want you to think I am sounding rude with what I am writing. I am just letting you know what going private on a blog is.